Debunked: Emilie Parker Still Alive after Sandy Hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Parkers had three blond daughters, Emilie (aged 6), Madeline (aged 4) and Samantha (aged 3). Now they have two, Madeline and Samantha. The elder girl shown in the photo with Obama is quite obviously Madeline. The family portrait of all three girls was apparently taken in 2010, when Emilie was about the same age that Madeline is now. Obviously the dress is a hand-me-down.

The claim is based on photo taken at a meeting between President Obama and the Parker family. Two low resolution photos of this meeting were used in the conspiracy theory posts:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dress-Newtown-emotional-memorial-service.html

The photo below is the one that gets used most by the conspiracists. It's a low resolution cell-phone photo. I've added the names of the girls. The three children on the right are cousins of the Parker girls.

They were posing for the white house photographer. This photo was taken a few seconds apart from the above. You can clear see it's Madeline and not Emilie, especially if you compare to more recent photos of Emilie, and not the 2010 photo when she's the same age as Madeline is now, when of course they will look more similar. Even there though you can tell the difference, Emilie had a broader nose than Madeline.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/8340672115/in/photostream

Dec. 16, 2012
"Two days after the shootings at Newtown, the President traveled to Connecticut to meet with the victims' families and give remarks at a prayer vigil. The President spent hours greeting family members. Difficult as that was for everyone, the one moment that helped sooth the pain was when he posed for a photo with the siblings and cousins of Emilie Parker, one of the 20 children who died that day in Newtown. I see both sadness and hope in this photograph, and I know after a lot of tears that day, it meant so much to the President that everyone was able to smile for a moment in this family photo. Thanks to the Parker family for allowing us to show this photograph publicly." (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
Content from External Source

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/photos_stream

And if that's not enough, here's the slideshow shown at her funeral:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4897287162081&set=vb.137842566368193&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Makes me sad too . The girl in the black and red dress is a victim of the massacre . Why does it look like the one with Obama after the fact ? which one in the family photo is Emily Or did the paper get it wrong ? Well this is the new conspiracy on YT . Id post the video but seems I cant from my work computer . Its all over the internet now , Harold Saive has even posted it ? dont know what it has to do with geoengineering ? Im sure its just her sister that looks just like her and is wearing a similar dress

It's almost certainly the same dress, a hand-me-down.

It's quite astonishing the lengths some people will go to to find "evidence" to justify a theory, once they get it stuck in their head. In some ways there are parallels with the 9/11 theories, everything is ultra simplified with only one possible explanation. And then when reasonable explanation are given, then new "discrepancies" come up - why would a father laugh at a memorial service for his daughter? Why did Bush say he saw the plane hit the building? Why would a girl part her hair on one side then the other? Why is the hole in the Pentagon so small? Why would a girl look like here sister used to look like when she was that age? Why would the WTC fall straight down?

Ridiculous questions, often easily answered (although explaining physics tends to be a bit harder than explaining that sometime girls part their hair on both sides). Yet they build up, and then you've got the "weight of evidence", there's "just too many questions". Of if they finally realize it's ridiculous, then it becomes a fake story planted by the PTB to distract from the "real" questions.

There's an infinite number of questions you can ask about any topic. That does not equate to "too many questions". Conspiracy theorists claim they are "just asking questions". But they are asking idiotic questions, and then ignoring the answers because they don't match what they already believe.

Most of the conspiracy theories surrounding the sandy hook tragedy I've come across revolve around the media treatment; people citing the lack of pictures/footage of any broken glass/windows/doors/bullet holes, or any of the usual imagery that floods the airwaves when incidents like this typically occur. My hope and assumption on that account is that the media simply took the rare and out-of-character step of showing respect, as awkward as it feels to type those words and actually mean it.

Theres also been a fair deal of brows raised over the press release of the head coroner, which made him seem like a layman/terribly uninformed given he'd stated himself as having just thoroughly examined the bodies. Again, I'd prefer to think this was due to an emotional overload given the nature of the crime, rather than an implication of some sort of cover-up.

Most of the conspiracy theories surrounding the sandy hook tragedy I've come across revolve around the media treatment; people citing the lack of pictures/footage of any broken glass/windows/doors/bullet holes, or any of the usual imagery that floods the airwaves when incidents like this typically occur. My hope and assumption on that account is that the media simply took the rare and out-of-character step of showing respect, as awkward as it feels to type those words and actually mean it.

I would suspect it's more that they simply don't have those images to show, as the shootings took place inside a building the media don't have access to.

The media did such a horrible job on the story with so much disfo from the beginning . They are the reason Crap like this starts in the first place .

Or the Batman and Sandy Hook conspiracy . Like someone couldnt look at a real map and find Sandy Hook NJ and Brezzy Point NY are a 5 mile opening leading to New York harbor

The media did such a horrible job on the story with so much disfo from the beginning . They are the reason Crap like this starts in the first place .

Wouldn't "disinfo" refer to deliberate lies of some kind? Are you just saying they did a poor job, or that they have covered something up? Any examples?

Well when your the news media you should only state facts . Not say the older brother was the shooter or their were bodies in NJ possibly the father . The mother worked as a teachers aid at the school . every time their is a shooting they try to link the Tea party although Im not sure on this incident they tried to link it . All propaganda . Their is no trust in the media or the government so people tend to go other places for the truth and they sometimes get crap like this . News Channel 12 at 6;00 West palm beach just had a professor form FAU saying its all a hologram the Sandy Hook massacre ? If I find it ill post it later . They did a poor job and never admitted it making them liars .Never apologizing for their mistakes . They revised it thats all . James Tracy FAU

Can you find out when was the "family" picture taken. Was it this Christmas? It's beautiful! :)

[Admin: The following post refers to the this photo, where the two remaining daughters were misidentified]

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobilemobileopinion/55516190-82/parker-emilie-madeline-pink.html.csp

Original post by adac:

@Mick
I think the naming in the first pic in the second post is wrong. The girl that her mum is holding is Madeline in my eyes.

Sandy Hook shooting was generally really strange, press coverage and reports for example and the odd behavior of all the interviewed families (not a single real tear form ayn of the interviewed parents, not even red eyes from crying all day long).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mick
I think the naming in the first pic in the second post is wrong. The girl that her mum is holding is Madeline in my eyes.

Sandy Hook shooting was generally really strange, press coverage and reports for example and the odd behavior of all the interviewed families (not a single real tear form ayn of the interviewed parents, not even red eyes from crying all day long).

[EDIT] Actually I think you are correct about the first photo.The Father does seem to be holding Samantha (the youngest), see this AP photo, and compare to the White House photo above. There's a mark to the left of her nose (her right cheek). This is also mis-labeled as Madeline in the AP photo.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...ey-humanity/n5nkOEiWAVIa9F9fMPinpL/story.html

This facebook page also misidentifies them. Just shows how it's hard to identify similar looking sisters from small photos.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6368193.-2207520000.1357770653&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Thanks Mick for the improved pics I would say this has been DEBUNKED

@Mick, yes it is clearly Samantha (The youngest) that Mr. Parker is holding, thanks for the second image which shows it clearly.

You can also verify this because on the second image you see her having her two fingers in the mouth (which in my opinion is some really weird behaviour, since she already did that on the year 2010 family image ( http://contrailscience.com/skitch/skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg ) and also on the obama image ( http://contrailscience.com/skitch/S...ial_service_|_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg ) some referred this to satanic symbolism)

Have you also debunked why so many websites alluding to Sandy Hook were created and posted days before the shooting? If so please repost.

I've debunked the Vimeo video that was backdated:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1055-Debunked-Vimeo-Video-Proves-Sandy-Hook-Was-Preplanned

More generally though, the presence of a date NOW that predates the shooting does not guarantee that the page, or post, or whatever, existed before the event. It's always possible to create backdated material, and dates may display incorrectly (or be misinterpreted). Some of the supposed evidence might even be internet trolling, which does happen.

Last edited:
I was sick when the media and the politicians made this all about the guns and not the person , It saddens me even more to see people to blaming the government even more . As bad as our government is in my opinion to think they would fake this or kill children is Un American and disgusting .

Just out of curiosity why is "Madeleine's" have no legs in the 2010 photo? Dont say anyone is imagining that. That pic was 100% photoshopped. Also look at the little girls thumb, and hand in her mouth. Photoshopped.

Just out of curiosity why is "Madeleine's" have no legs in the 2010 photo? Dont say anyone is imagining that. That pic was 100% photoshopped. Also look at the little girls thumb, and hand in her mouth. Photoshopped.

Her legs are on either side of her fathers leg, which she is straddling.

The little girl, Samantha, obviously has a habit of sucking on her two middle fingers, palm outwards, as seen on several of the above photos.

Hello! I'm new here, and I am glad people can see the difference between Emilie and her sister. I, also, attached some pictures I found from researching Emilie Parker. I hope it's allowed to post these pictures in here because I don't want to, disrespect copyright issues. However, I just wanted to show that there's other pictures of them besides the ones we're use to seeing, and you can see that they've taken other photos of them the same day they did their family photo one. I hope this will help make a vaild point that Emilie and her second sister are different: chin, eyes, the way they smile, and Emilie's hair that she always parts it on the same side is fuller than Emilie's sister..etc. As well as, of couse, that Obama with kids' photo is definitly Emilie's sister.

Emilie and her two sisters 001.JPG

Emilie and her two sisters 002.JPG
Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4897287162081
Emilie Parker's Memorial Slideshow Video for the first two photos. I used Snipping Tool for these two photos above because I didn't know how to retrieve video's pictures to JPEG files. I think this picture above the link is one of my favorite photo. They look really cute together, and their parents were right they look like best friends. :) The video, also, does show her in stages of when she was younger as baby and throughout her age. Some people think Emilie's parents are fake, but in the video, there's a picture of Emilie smiling fully, and you can tell it has some traits her mother has when she smiles.

Emilie Parker and her infamous dress.JPG

Emilie Parker and her sisters.JPG
These two photos one with Emilie's solo picture and the photo up above is from Salt Lake Tribune.
Source: http://www.sltrib.com/csp/cms/sites/sltrib/pages/slidegallery.csp?cid=55506028&pid=4486562
They had some photos of Emilie Parker and the families memorial service. The photo is better viewing on the link. I used Snipping Tool to retrieve this because I couldn't get it, to save on my computer. On their slide show, you can double click to enlarge it.

If you see her second oldest sister on the left, you can easily tell it's the same girl on Obama with kids' photo. Since she has her hair down, and also, of course, their face is different from one another. This one is another one of my fave!

Emilie and her two sisters 003.jpg
Source: http://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_3158.shtml
I found this I believe from Google Image searching, and just regularly right click, to save it.

treasurecoastsky 1 second ago
metabunk.org/threads/1054-Debu*%C2%AD%C2%ADnked-Emilie-Parker*-Still-Aliv%C2%ADe%C2%AD-after*-Sandy-Hook there are some really good photos here , I started the discussion to find the truth at least on the pictures , no I am no a troll either just want the truth ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7glvJ1gEo

This is hands down the best explanation to the Emilie conspiracy theory.

To me, it makes sense that the two younger girls grew up and the middle girl is wearing a handed down dress....although, I do think the youngest daughter looks pretty much exactly the same as she did in the 2010 picture as she does in the picture with Obama. And it does look like the girl with Obama in the red and black dress resembles Emilie more so than the middle child.

However, I'm glad someone shed some light on this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5qE

Can someone explain this. I doubt the shooting was staged, but I do think the media gets actors like this. Also was watching Anderson Cooper today and they were just bashing a prof who said that actors were hired to cry and stuff for this shooting. Feel bad for the prof now since he will probably lose his job and get tons of hate for no good reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5qE

Can someone explain this. I doubt the shooting was staged, but I do think the media gets actors like this. Also was watching Anderson Cooper today and they were just bashing a prof who said that actors were hired to cry and stuff for this shooting. Feel bad for the prof now since he will probably lose his job and get tons of hate for no good reason.

That's what happens when you lose someone really close to you. You can feel "normal" one second, and then it hits you again, and you cry, or you try not to cry. It's not like you are simply in tears 24 hours a day for a month.

"Dramatic re-enactments" are not new - heck even hiring mourners has a long history - actors crying? So what?

I only brought that acting part up because a prof in Florida got bashed on CNN and will probably lose his job because he mentioned actors crying for newtown shooting in his blog. First of all it's completely absurd and second of all not something the most watched news show should even be going against him because it probably is true. Even if he is wrong that just means it's not newsworthy and shouldn't even take up air time. If he is right, then yes, discuss it. Expose the liars.

All of this is BS...besides everyone trying to say Madeline is Emilie, I think if this were a conspiracy the government would be a bit more careful in exposing a "dead" child by taking photos just after her so-called death. And so everyone is focused on tears, well everyone handles tragedy differently....not like every parent even gave interviews. For the record, my 4 yr old nephew died in a car accident. In the first few days that followed the accident, I held it together for the most part at work and in front of my kids, even though I was hurt beyond words at the time. In private and at the viewing I shed tears, even sobbed loudly at times, even though I am generally not a crier. I took photos after the funeral, some showed red eyes but there were pictures of us (including my brother-father of my nephew) smiling as well. To assume everyone who has experienced this kind of loss will be teary eyed, sobbing and red eyed all day every day is just not accurate. I'm sure they had their moments of sadness, heartbreak, uncontrolled emotions but more power to them for being strong enough to share their stories with the public.
Time will tell if this is all a conspiracy but in the meantime, assume these people are hurting tremendously and they don't need this kind of negativity. Give the benefit of the doubt first, question later and when you have cold hard facts, then bring it.

Mick West of Venice, California (if that is your REAL NAME), You seem to know an awful lot about this topic and have all the answers. Wake up...Look around people...there is something wrong with this country on so many levels. As for you "Nick"...I read your profile, I smell government plant. Debunk that, prove who you claim to be or stop brainwashing innocent people that are seeking the truth.

"Dramatic re-enactments" are not new - heck even hiring mourners has a long history - actors crying? So what?

They're vehemently denying that any actors were hired. I understand the prof shouldn't have posted his theory about mourning parents being actors (without evidence), but the show CNN pulled off denying it raised suspicions in me. They essentially said for 20 minutes that it's unacceptable to ask questions.

It's about the principle. It's not about what the controlling party is currently doing within it's ruleset, it's what is potentially possible. GPS data is used to monitor traffic. It could be used to prevent human gatherings. Out of that logic you can easily realize that a goverment should never have the power to implant GPS chips. If everybody had chips implanted, we could prevent all kidnappings. But that isn't enough justification to start implanting them.

Are a few saved lives really worth your right to bear arms?

If you say yes you don't belong in the US, because that's what the founding fathers wanted for all future citizens, damn the consequences. America is meant to be a country with "Freedom to", not "Freedom from", capitalism, not communism. I personally think communism is a far better system (on the long run), but that doesn't mean I misunderstand the concept of a country. Laws are meant to be able to be changed, the constitution not so much.

Mick West of Venice, California (if that is your REAL NAME), You seem to know an awful lot about this topic and have all the answers. Wake up...Look around people...there is something wrong with this country on so many levels. As for you "Nick"...I read your profile, I smell government plant. Debunk that, prove who you claim to be or stop brainwashing innocent people that are seeking the truth.

The useful think about facts is that their truth value does not depend on who is telling you those facts, if you can verify them for yourself.

So go ahead, verify the facts for yourself. Ignore everything I say, sure I might be some kind of disinfo agent. Think for yourself.

treasurecoastsky 1 second ago
metabunk.org/threads/1054-Debu*%C2%AD%C2%ADnked-Emilie-Parker*-Still-Aliv%C2%ADe%C2%AD-after*-Sandy-Hook there are some really good photos here , I started the discussion to find the truth at least on the pictures , no I am no a troll either just want the truth ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7glvJ1gEo

Here's a PDF file I did for Madeline Parker vs. Emilie Parker. View attachment Madeline Parker vs. Emilie Parker 1.pdf
Hope it helps; however, if people can't see the difference, I don't know what there's more to say :confused:

^
Not really. He was chilling before and just laughing it up and then all of a sudden he hyperventilates to make himself cry on camera. That's not what happens when you're in grief.

I can understand where you are coming from... it looks bad as it was portrayed. That should never have been released like that, I blame the TV company.

But if you look at it carefully, what do you have... a guy who has lost his daughter in a senseless and high profile manner and he is suddenly thrust upon the world stage. He is waiting to go on camera, people are trying to buoy him up and de-stress him and he is trying to keep it together.... then suddenly he is thrust on camera to tell the world of his grief.

No, if anyone is at fault here it is the media... IMO

I can understand where you are coming from... it looks bad as it was portrayed. That should never have been released like that, I blame the TV company.

But if you look at it carefully, what do you have... a guy who has lost his daughter in a senseless and high profile manner and he is suddenly thrust upon the world stage. He is waiting to go on camera, people are trying to buoy him up and de-stress him and he is trying to keep it together.... then suddenly he is thrust on camera to tell the world of his grief.

This "grieving" father was not THRUST on camera...he chose to go on camera. He called the media for the press conference right? I love how he didn't forget to mention the memorial fund that was set up for his daughter mere hours after her death...nice plug robbie *smh*

Eh

No offense but thats bull. If u look at it carefully see a man who just lost his daughter laughing looking regular knowing damn well your hear to talk about her so it should definitely be on your mind the whole time, the guy at the beginning looks to have no worries besides the interesting conversation he just left that had him smiling & laughing at a speaking for his dead duaghter I don't see how he changed so quick & if it was a breakdown then why no crying? Once he says ”are u ready” or whatever was said under his breath he becomes a WHOLE different person. That wasn't a breakdown it was bull or just plain un ginuine

I used to a psychiatric nurse and after a long break I have moved into counselling and psychology. To me everyones opinion is equally valid but in my experience there never is a constant reaction in grief or emotion. At the end of the day it is how you choose to interpret it. There are a number of ways I look at it. I can see a man that has found a brief period of brevity in his grief and as he moves to the camera reality is hitting home on what he is about to talk about. Similarly I can see a man that has switched off from his grief, or dealing it in a different way, and as he moves to the camera he becomes aware of how this may be perceived by others. Personally I dont see anything wrong with either interpretation as there is no right or wrong way to deal with something like this. We learn as we go along in life the best ways for us to cope. However what I do find worrying is how some people in our culture are to eager to judge and to see the worst in people and situations. So the guy was not crying, it does not mean he was not grieving. I worry more the people that are to ready to say otherwise.

Eh

No offense but thats bull. If u look at it carefully see a man who just lost his daughter laughing looking regular knowing damn well your hear to talk about her so it should definitely be on your mind the whole time, the guy at the beginning looks to have no worries besides the interesting conversation he just left that had him smiling & laughing at a speaking for his dead duaghter I don't see how he changed so quick & if it was a breakdown then why no crying? Once he says ”are u ready” or whatever was said under his breath he becomes a WHOLE different person. That wasn't a breakdown it was bull or just plain un ginuine

People do that. One minute your mind is diverted from the grief. Then something brings you back to the grief. It's like a switch. It is a shame that people aren't grieving to your liking, if only "they" had hired better actors.

I think a lot of the people who entertain this particular theory are young people with very little experience of grief. Certainly few (if any) of them will have had the experience of unexpectedly having their child murdered at school, and then talking about it to the media.

I was sick when the media and the politicians made this all about the guns and not the person , It saddens me even more to see people to blaming the government even more . As bad as our government is in my opinion to think they would fake this or kill children is Un American and disgusting .

LOL the govenrment is ordering drone strikes that kill millions overseas, killing them on a DAILY BASIS - makes sandi hook look like small peas.

TO think they would kill children!!!!!! (they do) .... oh wait i mean to think they would kill children IN AMERICA is disgusting and unamerican!! LOL classic [...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back