We've had quite an influx of traffic over the past few weeks, and the moderation load, while still relatively light, is getting a bit much to keep up with in a timely manner. I'm also working on other things, and doing some travelling, and I want to keep things flowing and clean here.
So I'm considering seeing if anyone out there would like to help, and be made moderators.
This would involve some or all of:
- Approving guest posts
- Approving the first posts of registered users
- Deleting spam (very minimal, thanks to the above)
- Deleting excessively rude or threatening posts
- Editing posts to clean up formatting or excessive quotes, or adding EX tags
- Notifying me if things are getting ugly
Ideally I'd like someone in another time zone, for overnight moderating.
Cool heads only need apply - one should never moderate in anger.
If you are interested, reply here, or PM me, or email [email protected].