Debunking Humor...

that the truth must be somewhere in between.
Content from External Source
That made my brain explode. What is "Somewhere in between" aliens and not aliens? Alien-ish?
Schrödinger's alien: it could be extraterrestrial as long as you don't open the box (and examine the evidence).

Attachments

• 6O5g2ns.jpeg
    6O5g2ns.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 4
I was "talking" with some FaceBook friends, expressing surprise at how few fake aurora pics I'd seen, to that point, on social media.

In response, a friend shared this one. As a semi-professional debunker now, I looked at this with a skeptical eye, and I have to admit I am slightly suspicious...

aurora over the UK absolutely real.jpg

(...and of course my feed is now flooded with AI aurora pics! eyeroll.gif)

I promise to let this go after this, but I finally got to watch Alien Outlaw today with my son. I was gratified to see that I got a mention in the opening credits (I think this has never happened to me other than here) and was astonished to see that I had a second scene, WITH cowboy star Lash Larue no less, that I had no memory of at all, though some of the lines came back to me watching it. (There's a lesson there for the fallibility of witness testimony!)

To deflate any ego-boost from the opening credits, I noted that Bert the Dog and Lady Hampton,the horse who somewhat confusingly played Mr. Stud, were listed ahead of me in the end credits. But I did manage to get ahead of a couple of other horses, and Bert was a cute dog, so I guess that's OK... and maybe humorous enough to make this on-topic, sorts, here.

alien outlaw 3.JPG

I promise to let this go after this, but I finally got to watch Alien Outlaw today with my son.
Did you dream of this stardom that would someday be yours?

I once got an actual speaking part in a school Christmas play in about fifth grade. That was the year it started snowing heavily around the beginning of December, and we were out of school until the middle of January, so it never happened... :(

I once got an actual speaking part in a school Christmas play in about fifth grade. That was the year it started snowing heavily around the beginning of December, and we were out of school until the middle of January, so it never happened...
We need a "sad face" response emoji.

I promise to let this go after this, but I finally got to watch Alien Outlaw today with my son. I was gratified to see that I got a mention in the opening credits (I think this has never happened to me other than here) and was astonished to see that I had a second scene, WITH cowboy star Lash Larue no less, that I had no memory of at all, though some of the lines came back to me watching it. (There's a lesson there for the fallibility of witness testimony!)

To deflate any ego-boost from the opening credits, I noted that Bert the Dog and Lady Hampton,the horse who somewhat confusingly played Mr. Stud, were listed ahead of me in the end credits. But I did manage to get ahead of a couple of other horses, and Bert was a cute dog, so I guess that's OK... and maybe humorous enough to make this on-topic, sorts, here.

alien outlaw 3.JPG
Bert was just any dog, but "Dog in Ferrari"!

Back