Welcome Thread - New Members Post Here

Hi everyone. I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I’m 53 years old. I’m an evangelical. I love philosophy and apologetics and clear thinking. A lot of evangelicals are tripping all over conspiracy theories. I found out about Mick searching for books on the subject. Found his rabbit hole book and his podcast and now this page.

Some of these subjects I’m pretty new to. So I don’t necessarily know all the parameters the views.

Chemtrails is one I’m looking for good info and rescuing folks from. Looking forward to reading and interacting and learning.

Mick, thank you for your commitment to these topics.

Hi everyone. I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I’m 53 years old. I’m an evangelical. I love philosophy and apologetics and clear thinking. A lot of evangelicals are tripping all over conspiracy theories. I found out about Mick searching for books on the subject. Found his rabbit hole book and his podcast and now this page.

Some of these subjects I’m pretty new to. So I don’t necessarily know all the parameters the views.

Chemtrails is one I’m looking for good info and rescuing folks from. Looking forward to reading and interacting and learning.

Mick, thank you for your commitment to these topics.

he also has a site "contrailscience.com". be sure to look at it.

Back