Staff member

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojotsKjshHc

[The above is a summary video of point from this thread]

Source: https://tubitv.com/movies/200044921/s01-e01-the-breakthrough
Higher quality video: https://www.metabunk.org/f/Jellyfish 720p High.mov
Video viewer: https://www.metabunk.org/sitrec/?sitch=video&video=Jellyfish

[Updated with unredacted video]

2024-01-09_09-40-32.jpg

So, any hypotheses? I'd put balloon(s) at the top for now, as it seems to just be drifting in the wind. A list of possibilities:

• Balloon
  • Kite
  • Drone
  • Something suspended from a drone
  • Bird poop
  • Solar balloon
  • Chinese Lantern
  • Secret human technology
  • Aliens
Any ideas?

Attachments

• Chandelier Clip from First Trailer.mp4
    1.9 MB
Last edited:
Size. Looks similar to the dog in terms of width
2024-01-05_12-37-19.jpg
So maybe 3 feet wide, and about 3x ah high (9') as a maximum size.

If, as is often the case, it's a parallax effect, it's probably more like half that, so 1.5 feet by 4.5 feet, a good size for a ballon-like structure.

Observation that four dogs (?) do not give any indication that I can see as to its presence. So likely not something as large as them and near to ground.

2024-01-05_14-25-50.jpg

Maybe just something like this with some crepe ribbons
2024-01-05_14-34-09.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-01-05_14-25-50.jpg
    2024-01-05_14-25-50.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Airwalkers don't seem to make those anyone. They are from the 1980s, maybe 90s.
They are not made but several are on active eBay auctions. There are also hundreds of different "Walking Balloons" currently sold through Amazon. Obviously jumping guns since we don't have the full footage but I would place a small wager it is a balloon. These types fit with what I am initially seeing in the teaser.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 3.32.56 PM.png

Perhaps a cluster of party balloons, with a couple of them deflated and in tatters?

Can't unsee the "Hanker for a Hunk Of Cheese" character from the old PSAs about eating healthy (at the time, cheese counted.)
hanker for a hunk of cheese.jpg
I'm not recognizing a kite, but will hold off speaking with assurance until we see more. I'd lean towards balloons, maybe some deflated balloons or streamers hanging under the bunch, or one of these sort of balloons with the appendages deflated and dangling:
stormtrooper-airwalkers-70-mylar-balloon~13745798.jpg

With the airwalkers (the star wars guy above is also called an airwalker) there is a weight to keep the feet on the floor -- do not know if it is detachable, but for this UAP to be any of them the weight would have to have come off or been removed so it will fly away. With the star wars guy the legs (and probably the arms and maybe the head) are separate balloons held to the trunk with sticky tape patches, so the weights could at least come off with the legs if THEY came off , but then we lose our most obvious dangly bits. But there are a number of figure balloons like this for different characters, all made slightly differently.

I vote extremely tentatively, likely a balloon -- but want to see more.

Last edited:
This will be released on Jan 9th, on Tubi.
I wasn't sure I remembered which one "tubi" was, different services have different reputations regarding their content, so ran off to wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubi ) ...
Tubi is an American over-the-top content platform and ad-supported streaming service owned by Fox Corporation since 2020.[1][2] The service was launched on April 1 [...]
Content from External Source
... and just cracked up at that point! What's the term for that - "great comedic timing"?

Nothing says evidence of alien life than something hiding behind a coming soon banner for a TMZ production.

Nothing says evidence of alien life than something hiding behind a coming soon banner for a TMZ production.

It's not like the guy in the video hasnt literally just come out with any footage he said was a smoking gun that was debunked in 12 hours or anything. o_O

Using the top and bottom bits that are visible behind the redacting banner, we can get a rough idea of the shape.
View attachment 64928

So, any hypotheses?

"enhance..."

View attachment 64944

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDjdseJRmnw

Last edited:
Dang... I thought it was a joke... "Never seen footage" just because of that huge black banner covering the interesting part... Too sad

The very top of it, as it gets covered by the banner, looks interesting. It looks like tiny twigs/branches.

The nerve of someone that opines about goverment secrecy telling me they have alien footage but I have to wait until they drop their film to see it.

Last edited:
Is it possible that there is nothing connecting the two halves? I would not have thought you'd see shadows in this imaging, but the dog seems to have one -- so is maybe the top part an object, and the bottom it's shadow (or contrariwise). The projections pointing up on the top bit and down on the bottom bit, is suggestive. I also wonder why you'd hid the middle -- what's there that is worth saving for a big surprise unveiling after this tease? "LOOK THERE"S TWO OF THEM!!!!" might answer that.
2024-01-05_12-18-56.jpg
If this sort of shadow can't appear in this sort of imaging, then of course I'm wrong and you can all point and laugh at me. ;)

The footage is now available, it was posted to Reddit.

In the clip, Jeremy Corbell claims the object is changing temperature. To me, it looks like the apparent "temperature change" is actually the thermal camera auto-ranging. When the UAP goes dark, the background also goes dark. When it goes light, the background also goes light.

I changed the name in the thread to "Jellyfish". The "Chandelier" is apparently a different thing, a still photo.

The video I posted in the OP is the 720p file from Tubi, edited to remove duplicate sections and stitching together contiguous parts. Here's a higher quality version (still 720p, but higher bitrate):
https://www.metabunk.org/f/Jellyfish 720p High.mov

The first 20 seconds are continuous, at the same 3000mm focal length.

The movement seems like it's in a straight line, which suggest mostly parallax. The "bird poop on windshield" impression is compelling, but does not make much sense. Some balloon-like entity seems more plausible.

https://www.metabunk.org/data/video/64/64302-371e49eb085def553d25a43477c56b04.mp4

As I posted on Twitter, the close-ups look rather like some bird poop on a window. I can't see how that would be the case, though.
Is it possible to stabilise on the splat? It looks like a rigidly-mounted two-dimensional thing under parallax. So not anything three-dimensional and out there.
Is there any chance of getting the original, that's already clearly been cropped and stabilised (the OSD digits move around)?
Seeing how it first appears in-frame would be useful. That would help exclude bird poop. The fact that we're not being shown that bit is evidence that they don't want us to see it, which is more than a little suspicious.

Is there any chance of getting the original, that's already clearly been cropped and stabilised (the OSD digits move around)?
Doubtful. This appears to have been filmed from the screen. Similar to other leaks from Jeremy.

The footage is now available, it was posted to Reddit.

In the clip, Jeremy Corbell claims the object is changing temperature. To me, it looks like the apparent "temperature change" is actually the thermal camera auto-ranging. When the UAP goes dark, the background also goes dark. When it goes light, the background also goes light.

Attachments

• Darkening PP Single.mov
    2.4 MB
It seems to move exactly parallel to the camera, never twists around its own axis which you'd expect if it was moving diagonally away or toward the camera. Is it coincidental that it's exactly parallel (if a distant object)?

If it was balloons or plastic garbage, the "legs" at the very least would move, changing the silhouette.

But if it's something like dirt hanging near the camera, barely moving, or sandwiched between two plates of glass in the equipment, it would remain parallel with the same silhouette.

"It's in thermal, it was filmed on a weapons platform... The problem was, the optics platform was jammed... not being able to lock it was one of the first signs that somethings weird. I was able to find direct eye witnesses and corroborate that this event did happen. [The hanging bits] had geometric form like scales... There were also people with night vision who were out and they were tasked to go look for it, couldn't see it on the night vision. Only in the thermal spectrum could it be seen.
Source: Jeremy Corbell speaking over the video in this Mike Colangelo tweet, taken from TMZ Presents: UFO Revolution, episode 1 (not available to view, not for me anyway)

Couldn't lock on because it wasn't out there?
People sent out couldn't see it with night vision because it wasn't out there?
Scales because it was dirt?
Could only be seen "in the thermal spectrum" which I assume is a reference to the footage itself?
No footage of it flying off, natch.

Screenshots a second or two apart showing the object presenting the same silhouette. Looks like a spider's moulted skin to me.

1704795376944.png

Last edited:
It's the knuckles that make me think spider (or insect) moult. I don't know what "filmed on a weapons platform" means in this context but a diagram of the camera set-up and environment would be helpful to see if it's possible something is dangling in front of or inside the camera. Could have blown there and stuck. That the footage has no "ending" where the thing flies off makes me think it was (eventually) identified and Jeremy Corbell is having his chain yanked.

Moulting spiders:
1704796849478.png1704796856307.png
1704796874513.png

I can't unsee Rudolph now. A holiday-themed hoax custom-made for Jeremy. Antlers, nose, hoofs even a smile. (Not a balloon, I think - it's too angular. A cut-out image or sticker, or Xmas tree ornament?)

1704797640079.png

Ornaments. Could a glittery one confuse the camera? (Far right has no antlers but the mouth and nose match if you squint.)
1704798580826.png

Last edited:
I'm looking at celebration balloons for Eid and Ramadan. Some of those are quite elaborate, especially the ones depicting script.

but surely it would spin on its axis quite a bit over the course of the several seconds shown in the video
That may not be the case. In still air, a bunch of balloons might remain surprisingly static; if all the movement is caused by parallax then the balloons may hardly be affected by wind currents at all.

The 1st object, to me it looks just like some smear/mark on protective glass or otherwise just in front of the camera, there's seemingly no internal movement or perspective shape change of the structure it's just there it change apparent shade as the FLIR adjusts for the background.

I'd like to see an echo effect of the shape

1704798915229.png

Two other pieces of info i have gleaned:

1. The screen overlay is consistent with the Wescam L3 MX series of surveillance turrets, same as was used in the Aguadilla case.

2. The "72m" is the ground elevation of the point of the crosshairs. 003 is the heading to the crosshairs, and 3.5km is the slant distance.

1704806885667.png

72m ground elevation suggests that its around the Baghdad region. Might be able to cross reference a 72m contour line with Military Installations in Iraq to give a geolocation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_installations_in_Iraq

I just created this 72m contour map of Iraq and the attached kml.
https://contourmapcreator.urgr8.ch/
1704808202316.png

Attachments

• 1704807445900.png
    1704807445900.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 34
  • contours.kml
    5.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
When i compare an early frame to a late frame of the closeup section (and invert colour and adjust levels to make them easier to compare) it looks to me like the silhoute does change with a slight rotation.

furby.gif

It seems to move exactly parallel to the camera, never twists around its own axis which you'd expect if it was moving diagonally away or toward the camera. Is it coincidental that it's exactly parallel (if a distant object)?

If it was balloons or plastic garbage, the "legs" at the very least would move, changing the silhouette.

But if it's something like dirt hanging near the camera, barely moving, or sandwiched between two plates of glass in the equipment, it would remain parallel with the same silhouette.

"It's in thermal, it was filmed on a weapons platform... The problem was, the optics platform was jammed... not being able to lock it was one of the first signs that somethings weird. I was able to find direct eye witnesses and corroborate that this event did happen. [The hanging bits] had geometric form like scales... There were also people with night vision who were out and they were tasked to go look for it, couldn't see it on the night vision. Only in the thermal spectrum could it be seen.
Source: Jeremy Corbell speaking over the video in this Mike Colangelo tweet, taken from TMZ Presents: UFO Revolution, episode 1 (not available to view, not for me anyway)

Couldn't lock on because it wasn't out there?
People sent out couldn't see it with night vision because it wasn't out there?
Scales because it was dirt?
Could only be seen "in the thermal spectrum" which I assume is a reference to the footage itself?
No footage of it flying off, natch.

Screenshots a second or two apart showing the object presenting the same silhouette. Looks like a spider's moulted skin to me.

1704795376944.png

Could it be "flak" smoke?

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f2437e18111b313ec01d5a4adb5cc1ed-lq

Back