AARO's Historical UAP Report - Volume 1

A good friend did professional metallurgy. He laughed at the "never before seen alloy" statement.
"Dig through my scrap pile, you don't think I've added every possible element in every combination? I've got 3000 unidentified specimens behind my shop!". Has any "alien material" ever been sent to independent labs? Pretty sure the answer is a hard No!

A good friend did professional metallurgy. He laughed at the "never before seen alloy" statement.
"Dig through my scrap pile, you don't think I've added every possible element in every combination? I've got 3000 unidentified specimens behind my shop!". Has any "alien material" ever been sent to independent labs? Pretty sure the answer is a hard No!
My late husband was a metallurgist. I'd come home and tell him I screwed up a two-liter batch in the chem laboratory, and he'd grumble "I made a ton of scrap today".

My late husband was a metallurgist. I'd come home and tell him I screwed up a two-liter batch in the chem laboratory, and he'd grumble "I made a ton of scrap today".
Does that tale end "... My daugher the microbiologist always used to criticise us both because she never had to throw more then a few grams of her experimental viruses away, because it had gained the wrong function." :-D

Back