Pattern of beeps on a White Orb video

Answers all other questions:

Q: what is the loud static/wind noise we are hearing?
A: Nothing in particular. Probably mic-noise.

Q: what storage disk did you record on?
A: SanDisk 8gb

Q: why was it on the roof of your car?
A: Because I needed a static point, on around breast hight, to film something moving.

Q: how are people supposed to record the same thing if they arent in your exact same location? with your exact same camera?
A: To prove in terms of benefit of a doubt or likeliness, you can play with some of the parameters. There are more radio transmitters in the world, and more camera's with the same microphone-technique. Everything's more than the zero evidence we have now.

Q: were you near one of those haunted forests?
A: No forest around, not familiar with haunted forests.

Q: Do you know of any radio towers nearby to your recording location?
A: Yes, several FM radio towers. And a radio-ship at a 10km/6,2mile distance, sending on 747 kHz MW. All commercial radio traffic. There's no known AM tower or transmitter around. The location is around 10km/6,2mile from seashore. Due to the shoal, there's not a lot sea traffic within a reach of 20km/12,4 mile.

Q: Were you using an external microphone cable? (This could act as an antenna)
A: No.

Q: Was your mobile phone near your camera? (Phones have a UHF transmitter which can be heard breaking into audio circuits if there is a suitable path - a high gain preamp and a long lead on the input.)
A: The mobile phone was probably in my hand. And I was standing next to the car with the camera on the roof.

Q: I though I heard the morse for "DE" which means "my callsign is" but without any tools available right now to help me it is a total guess.
A: I'm very curious what a "morse expert" could make of this.

Q: Does your car have a radio aerial on the roof? (Not related to radio pick up by your camera, but it may have been causing mechanical vibrations in the wind given you say the camera was on the car roof).
A: No.

Q: This was at night?
A: It was around 23:00h/11pm.

Q: Had you been using the camera just before this?
A: Yes. I shot several other videos that night for around 11 minutes in total. No "phenomenon" visible, no beeps or signals.

Q: Was this near a road?
A: Yes, I was standing aside of a 2 lane road. No traffic was passing by while filming.

Q: Were there light sources nearby or totally dark?
A: Minor. A small village and a farm nearby with some lights on.

Q: How do you know ( as you say it was dark ) it wasn't simply someone carrying a torch ?
A: It came from a big distance (as far as the sight stretches), from higher in the sky, slowly moving towards me. It can move in all thinkable directions. No, it's not a static star-or-planet-like-thing. It's big and bright from a distance, this time it made itself smaller while coming closer until right above the middle of the empty grassland in front of me. The middle of the grassland was abount 200mtrs/218 yards from my position. To my memory, it went away because I didn't like the experience.

Q: And how do you know the noise you recorded was actually in any way connected with it ?
A: I'm unsure. It's such an extrordinary life-changing event. I'm studying second-by-second, frame-by-frame all material what is left from that moment. And this an odd trail on the video. Might be a coincidence offcourse, but what are the odds.

Q: Observing you ? Sorry....how does an orb 'observe you' ?
A: Believe-it-or-not, but I have a history with these kind of things. And I don't know what they are. Yes, it seems that it's aware of its watcher, because when I think "go away", it immediate fades out. It's ok that you don't believe this, I'm used to it.

Q: If you did not have the orb like experience, do you think you would you have noticed the artefacts in the sound recording?
A: Definitely no!

Q: Do you know of any radio towers nearby to your recording location?
A: Yes, several FM radio towers. And a radio-ship at a 10km/6,2mile distance, sending on 747 kHz MW. All commercial radio traffic. There's no known AM tower or transmitter around. The location is around 10km/6,2mile from seashore. Due to the shoal, there's not a lot sea traffic within a reach of 20km/12,4 mile.
Would you be willing to share your location? I might have missed it, but I could not find mention of a precise location in previous posts. I'd like to check out what transmitters are around the location.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "radio-ship". Can I check 747kHz? Whilst that frequency is in the MW AM broadcast band, I can't find a station in the FCC database (Last Updated Fri, Dec 29, 2023 at 1201 UTC) on that frequency. Could it be a pirate radio station? And can I clarify what you mean by "commercial"? (Not Ham radio?). Would you know the station's name, callsign or identifier?
Q: This was at night?
A: It was around 23:00h/11pm.
That is good information because, if it was radio interference, night time radio propagation would enhance distant and potentially powerful AM broadcast stations in the MW (and below) band. Also, being near salt water is another enhancement in terms of radio signal reception.

Thanks.

I asked my questions to help rule out an afterimage.

A flash of light prints a lingering image in your eye. After looking at something bright, such as a lamp or a camera flash, you may continue to see an image of that object when you look away.
It seems there were no strong light sources involved.

What I suspect is an unformed visual hallucination and an altered state of consciousness. I suspect a simple partial seizure. I suspect you may be describing an aura associated with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy, in other words. Something I'm familiar with because I have idiopathic mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. Clearly genetic because it runs in my family, notably my father and sister.

Auras are the least intense form of altered consciousness, and may or may not lead to complex partial seizures. I've had very few of the later, but in my late teens to late twenties I often had multiple auras each day. Sometimes 10 to 20.

My auras. Mostly intense episodes of déjà vu, jamai vu and presque vu.
Jamais vu (“never seen”) is the experience of being unfamiliar with a person or situation that is actually very familiar.

Presque vu from French, meaning "almost seen") is the intense feeling of being on the very brink of a powerful epiphany, insight, or revelation, without actually achieving the revelation.

Presque vu best describes what most of my auras felt like. Impossible to describe really. I just have to say it's an intense experience. It was often associated with remembering dreams, and feeling that my previous dream was a precursor to this epiphany. I have extremely intense dreams.

I've also had a lot of weird sensations in my gut. It might feel like my entire belly is being filled with high pressure water is the only way to describe it. Also sudden bursts of panic or intense joy. Fortunately not anger. Also sleep paralysis.

I have had unformed visual hallucinations, almost exactly as you describe.

I suggest that the feeling you had that the light was observing you and reacting to you was a form of presque vu.

This experience seems very meaningful to you, and you're trying to "connect the dots." Most people wouldn't be interested in these beeps recorded on a camera.

Take all of this as you will.

Last edited:
And a radio-ship at a 10km/6,2mile distance, sending on 747 kHz MW. All commercial radio traffic. There's no known AM tower or transmitter around.
That 747 kHz station is an AM transmitter. If it's in the Netherlands, it's LPAM at 25W power.

Q: Had you been using the camera just before this?
A: Yes. I shot several other videos that night for around 11 minutes in total. No "phenomenon" visible, no beeps or signals.
I believe you turned up the volume on the "beeps" audio to hear them?
and when you turn it up the same amount on the other clips, you don't hear it?

Can you pinpoint the exact time that the beeps start, going by the file time stamp, assuming your camera clock is set correctly?

That 747 kHz station is an AM transmitter. If it's in the Netherlands, it's LPAM at 25W power.
Didn't realise the location of the recording was from the Netherlands. 747kHz is indeed listed as an LPAM frequency (though 100W, not that that makes a difference to be clear).

Didn't realise the location of the recording was from the Netherlands. 747kHz is indeed listed as an LPAM frequency (though 100W, not that that makes a difference to be clear).
I don't know that it is in the Netherlands, but it would match the facts.

There are more radio transmitters in the world, and more camera's with the same microphone-technique. Everything's more than the zero evidence we have now.
did you try asking your question on one of the many ham radio forums? i'm thinking they might be better at knowing morse code, for one. But also can do some experimenting as they likely have ham radios already.

I don't know that it is in the Netherlands, but it would match the facts.
Yeah, there is not much offically listed on 747kHz, some Dutch LPAM, a 100Kw in Iran and some the Spanish stations. I'm listening to one right now on that frequency as it's 23:00 in the UK therefore propagation favours long distance.

@Yeta would you be able to share a lat/long or some other location information please.

This is as good a thread as any to mention the two bizarre sound experiences I have had in my life. I think both of these have perfectly natural, though probably incredibly rare, explanations...

The first was one day when I heard the Police radio via my headphones...for just a few seconds....but my headphones were not plugged in.

The second was a case of one of the most bizarre 'myths' of all.....that of tooth fillings picking up the radio. Yes, it actually happened. Mythbusters claim to have debunked the whole thing, but there seems to be wide disagreement on the issue. As it's only happened once in my entire life, the circumstances for it must be exceedingly rare.

Back