Famous Chemtrail

I'm pretty sure I have seen the source for it somewhere - but can't find it ATM.

Have you tried looking for it on google image search?

I never did get the knack of that drag and drop image search. This image usually appears on the conspiracy sites with skulls in the trails *facepalm* but I think it's genuine. Obviously occurring at low altitude, so it's not a regular contrail at -40C.

I have tried the Google Image search. It went viral, so it's everywhere.Finding the original would be difficult. If the occurrences could be sorted by creation date of the page referring it, the oldest would be the one.

The photo is a long telephoto, so the scene looks foreshortened. There is a common 'shopped version with human skulls in the trail.

The overpainted bottom is a strong hint that it camed from Airliners.net, they have their copyrigth-Banner there...

The Airline could be KLM

Btw: Euro-med.dk is a strong rigth-wing newsblog that pubished some Articles in German language that are not allowed to publish in Germany (due to our history). So they use this URL from Denmark

Obviously occurring at low altitude, so it's not a regular contrail at -40C.
I don't think that's a given, considering the dimension of plane spotter's equipment today. Besides, the image may even have been taken from annother plane.

Even if the altitude had in fact been lower than usual, the temperature may have been just right for trailing (due to season or high latitude).

We are not able to determine much about the conditions prevailing at the moment of the photo - except that they were favouring trail formation.

I found it!
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Emirates/Boeing-777-21H/0718260/L/

Emirates Boeing 777-21H
Cyprus, September 2004
A6-EMD (cn 27247/30) From Frankfurt bound for Dubai.
Photographer: Bailey - AirTeamImages

In these image searches you can narrow the field by replacing the search text to someing more helpful that "chemtrails".
I used "airliners.net" which reduces the results to just 2 pages, and there were 2 airliners.net URLs and one was this one. Boom!

This photo is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without proper permission. More info

I wonder if anyone got proper permission?

All photos on this site are protected by international copyright laws.
You have limited rights to personally view the images with your web browser and to use them as your personal computer wallpaper (or background image) on your own computer. These photos may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, cropped, resized, or otherwise altered without the written permission of the photographer. No commercial use of these photos may be made in any way. All rights are reserved.
Content from External Source

Here is the story behind that photo:

http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2011/11/geoengineering-our-environment-under-attack#comment-106725

It was part of a set of images from various sources mainly airliners.net, sent out to troll chemtrail believer Brian Holmes of Canada 8.5 years ago. I looked into it back then.

This is a good illustration of the inadvisability of trolling these people for fun or to point out their gullibility. I wrote to Holmes and explained what happened. Rather than admit his error or because of uncertainty he never told the public what happened and the meme has persisted ever since, an encysted virus periodically emerging from dormancy when a fertile host becomes available.

Back