Was WTC6 Blown?

OK, to be frank I had no idea that there was even a WT6 that collapsed? Is this a hoax?

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/wtc6.html#

Mat

Nice photos Mat.

Judy Wood uses the same images of building 6 to show that there were "round holes" dotted around the buildings roof. The holes are not actually round, they are irregular shapes but Dr Judy Wood has no regard for the truth so she actually suggests that these "round" holes were made by the same space based energy weapon that she also claims was used to "dustificate" towers 1 & 2. (I am not making this up btw).

6 was "pulled" as you can see here:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc6.html

OK, to be frank I had no idea that there was even a WT6 that collapsed?

I didn't either. That website says the tenents of WTC6 were:

BATF (Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms)Government
U.S. Department of Agriculture - AAPHISGovernment2
US Department of CommerceGovernment6
U.S. Department of LaborGovernment6
Export-Import Bank of the U.S.Financial Services6
Eastco Building ServicesBuilding Management

I understand why they blew up WTC7. The only good targets I see in WTC are Commerce and the Export/Import Bank.

I suspect that a large portion of WTC1 falling on top of WTC6 had something to do with its structural problems.

Last edited:
I suspect that a large portion of WTC1 falling on top of WTC6 had something to do with its structural problems.

The "holes" Judy Wood refers to are full to bursting with steel beams!! I don`t think we need to call in Dr Watsons best friend to solve this one do we... ;)

EDIT: Great picture Mick - do you have any more similar high quality debris images or links to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
The "holes" Judy Wood refers to are full to bursting with steel beams!! I don`t think we need to call in Dr Watsons best friend to solve this one do we... ;)

Spac lasers or not, thats an awesome scary picture isnt it. Wowzers

Hi Bob

Thanks for the links. I guess what puzzles my virgin mind to this (I had seen the image before on Judy Wood's crazy interesting theory site) was how any kind of hole like that could have been made. Irrespective of if it was pulled or not, the hole was prior to the building getting pulled off (Tee hee!)

Mat

As I say - the hole was filled with thousands of tonnes of steel. Hardly Rocket surgery (even for Wood)

WTC6 hole.jpg

As I say - the hole was filled with thousands of tonnes of steel. Hardly Rocket surgery (even for Wood)

Yeah, had the debris been gently placed on the roof it would have caused problems, let along being dropped onto it from 800+ feet. Those are giant steel girders you see there. Drop one of those on a building from 800 feet, and see what happens. Then drop 1000 of them.

Yeah, had the debris been gently places on the roof it would have cause problems, let along being dropped onto it from 800+ feet. Those are giant steel girders you see there. Drop on of those on a building from 800 feet, and see what happens. Then drop 1000 of them.

Try explaining that to "believers" - You have the patience which I can only aspire to... :p

Cool pic Mick.

Here's an interesting photo showing the difference among the "other" WTC buildings.

You can see how WTC7 is so much flatter than WTC6 because of the explosives taking out the structural supports.

Attachments

• wtc7wtc61.jpg
    wtc7wtc61.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2,888
Wtc7 is flatter because it fully collapsed, whereas the other buildings (5&6) only partially collapsed.

Last edited:
I have looked at WIKI building arrangement http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WTC_Building_Arrangement_and_Site_Plan.svg before and after http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aerial_photo_of_WTC_groundzero.jpg. Based on this one can clearly see buliding WTC 6 did not collapse, all though it has far more significant fire damage than WTC 7 had, we have to base our evidence on photos and videos taken that day. A video before the collapse of WTC 7 shows only a few small fires and no major structural damage. Also there is a church and a bank building that was right beside WTC 2 and they did not collapse. So based on what I have read on how the fires caused WTC buildings to collapse, the building WTC 6 that stood between WTC 7 and WTC 1, would have collapsed before WTC 7 along with other buildings that are within a closer proximity, yet they never did.

Back