What is this Metalic Ball ?

Daves!

Some video post on Facebook had grabed my attention and i'm trying to figure out what the Metal looking ball could be ? Is it a balloon filmed right underneath it ?
Did anyone else here on Metabunk saw this video ? I didnt saw the original one, only this stabilized one. Maybe others have and im seriously questioning if its a balloon.
Curious to what others think it is.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/gAAt9vCQACmwCcyn/

Was this an anonymous post on Facebook or some other social media? Usually a clue that the video is CGI.

A helicopter flying around a UAP would attract a lot more attention than a single post on social media.

I can only see a very small version.
SmartSelect_20240630-102223_Samsung Internet.jpg
stabilized—no, it's not
4K upscale=algorithm invented detail not present in the original
fixed in positive lift=fixed
September 2017—no accurate date or place=not interested in figuring out what it is. The elapsed time would make it hard to debunk anyway.

It could easily be a tethered balloon, the tether would not be visible at this distance.
[If the aliens really landed, it wouldn't take 7 years until we noticed.]

Last edited:
I think it may be significant that the helicopter circles it once than appears to go on about its business. That suggests that they checked it out and determined it was not anything worth circling a second time, which would be consistent with what it looks like -- a tethered advertising balloon. There appears to be some sort of sign or logo on it, darker than the balloon.

I remember this case. I have no idea where I saw it. but ATS would be my guess. Something with a balloon and logo advertising going on?

Back