Debunking Humor...

Went out with the intention to shoot a timelapes of clouds when I spotted this UAP. This thing was just below the clouds and moving faster than anything I've ever seen before. It must have been larger than a house. Checked the flight sites and nothing showed up. Stopped recording to reposition and it then stopped in midair for a second then vanished. Definitely not a bird!

Went out with the intention to shoot a timelapes of clouds when I spotted this UAP. This thing was just below the clouds and moving faster than anything I've ever seen before. It must have been larger than a house. Checked the flight sites and nothing showed up. Stopped recording to reposition and it then stopped in midair for a second then vanished. Definitely not a bird!
A strange one, it had no visible means of propulsion. No engines, no exhaust plumes. Well spotted - you must have eagle eyes.

Attachments

• ndhbtL2.jpeg.jpg
    ndhbtL2.jpeg.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 27
From the Sitrec Night Sky and Starlink Development thread:
This new version of THPS2 is lacking grinding rails and a killer soundtrack..
THPS = Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
I just saw a bright Starlink flare, and confirmed it in the app. And whilst the soundtrack was indeed killer, I noticed that the skateboard was lacking wheels. Here's the screenshot.
Generally, skate- or surfboards are underrated as spacecraft.
305fa42a67f20cfeb166a1bbcdb75927.png

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9h8hxBY7pk

Last edited:
Today's Live Stream
Interesting design for the thumbnail.

The Three Whatevers k.png

Why do I have Three Blind Mice running through my head?

MV5BYmIyYTZlZTYtMTA1ZS00ODQ0LTk2OTktNDA4MGJlZDI1YmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg2ODExNzA@._V1_.jpg

@Mendel, for ages I was thinking "I get it. They've done a really good job of clearing the snow in the foreground. Must be a park bench in that field. But why is it funny?"
6eb286cbf40cb4af61c25363be305631.jpg

@Mendel it needs a cat. EVERY photo needs a cat.
IMG_2356.jpeg
Screenshot_20240224-050619_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fun fact: the German word for old world monkeys is "Meerkatzen" (sea cats), in the sense if "overseas cats". Similarly, Guinea pigs are "Meerschweinchen" (sea piglets).

Regarding your picture, a German word for "cat" is "Stubentiger" (chamber tiger).

THAT photo clearly did not need THAT cat... but... (Or, alternatively, clearly did not need that cat butt...)
A good many people found out during the height of the Covid pandemic that cat-butt photobombs are a common thing on zoom meetings...

There was a debunker named Klass
Who'd tell you up front you're an ass
Back your claim up with data
You empty potata'
Your words aren't solid they're gas

Sorry, I miss Phil....!

The ChatGPT in my head was expecting that to sentence to finish "getting debunked ..." rather than "coming true ...", and I'm almost tempted to take the image into photoshop to reify my version. I must have been trained on a different corpus.

The ChatGPT in my head was expecting that to sentence to finish "getting debunked ..." rather than "coming true ...", and I'm almost tempted to take the image into photoshop to reify my version. I must have been trained on a different corpus.
Which is kinda strange because Metabunk demonstrates readily that debunking a theory doesn't mean it goes away. :p

Back