Mexican UAP 2023 - La Bruja

Initial attempt at putting this into Google Earth - with position of camera, the 124->122 degree view angles and the 4.7MI range.

Not expert at this, but hopefully this is a start.

Attachments

• La Bruja.kmz
    2.8 KB · Views: 29
On the UI overlay it gives the date as 02/03/20 and time ~21:07.

Would that most likely be US style, so 03 February 2020? Or could it be 02 March 2020?

And is time likely to be local (UTC -7) or could it be UTC?

If the datetime is shown in UTC - 03 February 21:07 UTC, it appears to match the direction of travel of the object, with wind from the southwest.
However if the datetime is local - which I think works out as the equivalent of 04 February 04:07 in UTC, it doesn't - wind at that time is from the northwest.

Wind data from: https://cds.climate.copernicus.eu/,
Pressure level for wind data: 1000 hPa

Usual caveats: I'm not an expert and there could be errors in the above.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• La Bruja.mp4
    1.5 MB
Hey guys, I came across this video and I noticed it has not been debunked here in metabunk!

Reminds me of the recent Jellyfish UAP, so my top hypothesis here is balloons
That last portion, if it is supposed to be the same object, is swaying in a manner that screams "Help, my string's snagged on a branch!", and the balloon conclusion is inevitable. If that's the same floater, which it appears to be, on @Mick West 's reference, I think it's significant that the caught-in-a-tree view is cut off.

That last portion, if it is supposed to be the same object, is swaying in a manner that screams "Help, my string's snagged on a branch!", and the balloon conclusion is inevitable. If that's the same floater, which it appears to be, on @Mick West 's reference, I think it's significant that the caught-in-a-tree view is cut off.
It looks like that object at the end is a mockup created by the person who uploaded the video:

1705184367517.png

In the comments:
1705184272421.png

It looks like that object at the end is a mockup created by the person who uploaded the video:

1705184367517.png

In the comments:
1705184272421.png
Ooh, I missed that because I watched it in Metabunk instead of going back to the YouTube video! But he used that description for the entire video, not just for the end, so is ANY part of this "original footage", or is the whole thing a mock-up?

It's extremely grainy and if we don't know the distance it could be anything from a bunch of balloons, to a seed or a spider or caterpillar ballooning.

But i feel that it is at least suggested a few times throughout the footage that it changes shape slightly and it looks more like a bunch of round-ish objects clustered together, so my guess is someone lost hold of a bunch of party balloons.

Back