Michael J. Murphy's most recent

Quoted from MJM's donation page.

I quirk my brow at his statement of "educating scientists as well as obtaining information to move forward with legal action".

I certainly hope he doesn't intend to ambush attendees like he did with people like David Keith in his first movie, but assuming he really is trying to attend, my impression of what I read on his site is exactly that.

The phrase "move forward with legal action" struck me as interesting.

Dane Wigington posted a similar idea on his website recently.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...-to-expose-climate-engineering/#comment-85872

Frankly, I would love to see them present their case in a court of law with rules of evidence.

It also means they haven't actually attempted to bring any legal action yet. It sounds to me like weasel words.

"Pay for our trip to a climate conference! We'll use your money and make vague threats of a lawsuit that would probably be dismissed! Again!"

It also means they haven't actually attempted to bring any legal action yet. It sounds to me like weasel words.

"Pay for our trip to a climate conference! We'll use your money and make vague threats of a lawsuit that would probably be dismissed! Again!"

In that conference recording (another thread?), I think I heard someone mention that all legal issues be sent to them, rather than to Dane, so that that guy could deal with them. I assume he is an attorney. It would be nice to talk to that guy and find out what his actual intentions are.

Back